April 30, 2006

Lorimer - Accidents happen

This is one of the main characters named Lorimer.

Hi my name is Lorimer, or good 'ol Lorry as people tend to say. I like fixing trucks, cars and anything mechanical. It's from my past life as a Worker. Now since the accident, nothing is really like before. But I like it, I have to, it's my life.

The accident you ask? Well, I rather not talk about that. As everyone knows, the life as a Worker has one important keyword in it; money. I lacked on that bit, people are not that fond of plain old cars anymore. So I saw this ad' in the local paper; it had written money all over it. Well, I've got nothing to loose I though and went. And well do I have to say that I never did get the money, nor did it do anything good? I let my body speak for itself, heck, it even speaks for others these days. An old friend of mine, back from when Workers and the Gangs were a bit more close, took me in. Nowhere to go, business shut down. I mean, who would hire a man with defects? So I accepted the life in the gang. Eventually the close friend also had an accident. A 20 inch bar "accidentally" hit him on the head over and over again. Now I was sick of accidents so that's how I got into this Enforcer business.

If I ever want to go back? A tough question. Somehow the crowd here isn't as fake as the yuppies or whatnot I served in the shop. So, no, I think life is okay here. No intention going back at this point.

How would I describe myself? A bully by size, mechanics by hand, friendly by heart. Fond of cars, hates electronics, computerized stuff.
Don't smoke, not afraid of getting hands dirty. Single.

"I hope you keep on my good side. I'd hate if some accident would happen to you."


No comments: